- What We Look For in the Best Landing Page Builders
- Best Landing Page Builders
- #1: Unbounce
- Why Should You Consider Using Unbounce?
- #2: Instapage
- Why Should You Consider Using Instapage?
- #3: Leadpages
- Why Should You Consider Using Leadpages?
- #4: Lander
- Why Should You Consider Using Lander?
- #5: Hubspot
- Why Should You Consider Using Hubspot?
- #6: Wishpond
- Why Should You Consider Using Wishpond?
- #6: Landingi
- Why Should You Consider Using Landingi?
- #7. Wix
- Why Should You Consider Using Wix?
- #8. GetResponse
- Why Should You Consider Using GetResponse?
- #9: ClickFunnels
- Why Should You Consider Using ClickFunnels?
- #10: SendinBlue
- Why Should You Consider Using SendinBlue?
- #11: MailerLite
- Why Should You Consider Using MailerLite?
- #12: Mailchimp
- Why Should You Consider Using Mailchimp?
- #13: TARS
- Why Should You Consider Using TARS?
Landing pages are essential for your business.
They entice your visitors to act, capture new leads, build your online following, and generate sales. The best landing page builders also give you a custom domain name, heatmaps to track engagement, and landing page tools to optimize conversions.
If you want to reduce your website’s bounce rate, capture leads and increase your sales, then having a great landing page is essential for your content marketing. A landing page is, in effect, giving your website visitors a first impression of you and your company.
Choosing the best landing page builder is paramount.
Generic landing pages are not nearly enough to convert your leads into sales. You need to create stunning and optimized landing pages to direct your customers down the funnel.
What We Look For in the Best Landing Page Builders
I wanted to compile a list so that, no matter what situation you’re in, there’s at least one or two great landing page builders for you to choose from. When testing and evaluating tools, I looked for landing page builders that:
- Are smooth and intuitive. Some landing page builders out there are clunky, finicky, and just a pain to use. All of the tools on this list are at least reasonably user-friendly.
- Offer a good variety of templates. Building pages from scratch is a waste of time. Ideally, there’s a big enough template selection that you can find one close to what you need, make some small tweaks, and drop in your content.
- Give you full control and are flexible. You should be able to modify just about any content or design on the page you’d like.
- Have a wide variety of integrations. Landing pages typically need to connect with other tools you use (e.g., email marketing tools, CRM tools, content management systems). I’ve made notes along the way of the builders that offer the largest variety of integrations.
- Are mobile-responsive. It’s 2020, your landing pages should look great on any device. All the options on this list make mobile-friendly landing pages.
All of the tools we’re looking at in this article meet these criteria but some are naturally better in certain regards than others.
Best Landing Page Builders
Here are some of the best landing page builders that can help you create impactful landing pages with ease.
Unbounce is an extremely popular landing page builder as it is easy-to-use. As a result, it’s a great tool for startups, marketing agencies, and small businesses.
Their software solution allows you to create mobile-friendly landing pages without the need to hire developers and UX designers. Unbounce is also popular as it can be easily integrated with other prominent marketing tools.
It has a rich collection of professional templates and an array of other tools that you can access for free during the trial period. This allows you to test everything before you decide if you want to spend money on their platform.
Why Should You Consider Using Unbounce?
- Over 125 fully-customizable templates
- More templates available if you are willing to spend more
- Mobile-friendly templates
- Free trial
- Drag-and-drop builder (video, text, images, and maps)
- Pop-ups and sticky bars
- Integrations with popular tools such as WordPress, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Zapier, HubSpot, Salesforce, and more
- Super easy to use with helpful guidelines available
- A/B testing and analytical tools
- Great support with live chat
- Affordable even for bootstrapping startups
- Prices starting at $79 per month
Instapage is currently one of the most popular landing page builders on the market. It consists of all the top features that a landing page builder needs to turn traffic into conversions.
The basic plan, which starts from $79/mo (paid annually), gives you access to hundreds of mobile-friendly pre-designed templates which are conversion-optimized to help you generate leads for your business.
You also get access to Instapage’s amazing image library which consists of royalty-free stock images, vectors, and videos. With Instapage’s easy-to-use drag and drop page builder, you can design stunning landing pages and publish them within minutes.
Furthermore, landing pages designed using Instapage integrate smoothly with almost all the leading email marketing service providers (ESPs), making it super easy for you to start growing your email list at a rapid pace.
Why Should You Consider Using Instapage?
- Extremely easy to use
- Drag-and-drop creator
- Ability to use plug-ins
- Mobile-responsive templates
- Detailed analytics
- Rich library of amazing templates
- A/B testing tools
- Easy to integrate with other popular marketing tools such as Mailchimp, Salesforce, AWeber, Google Analytics, and a lot more
- Heatmaps available to visually see which parts of the landing page are getting the most attention
- If you want to code and change things around, you have that option too
- Prices starting at $149 per month
Leadpages makes a bold statement with their homepage headline.
Is it really the top landing-page builder out there?
Only you can be the judge of that.
But here’s one thing I can tell you: The features of Leadpages are almost unparalleled when it comes to landing-page software.
If we were going off numbers alone, Leadpages would take the cake in terms of features offered.
Why Should You Consider Using Leadpages?
- They have built-in payment systems to efficiently run your store.
- They have entirely mobile and tablet-optimized themes that always look great.
- They have A/B testing, drag-and-drop functionality, nearly unlimited integrations, and more.
- On top of that, they have lead-capture popups and exit intent.
If affordability is your main concern, Lander might be the landing-page creation tool for you.
But don’t let the cheap price tag fool you. It’s loaded with features.
For a low price point, you still get some of the best tools to increase your conversions and save hours on creation.
They have an efficient drag-and-drop builder that’s perfect for the inexperienced user.
On top of that, they have a variety of elements like dynamic text replacement, A/B testing, analytics, CRM or email integration, and more.
To get started, you can create a free account for 14 days without any credit card required.
Why Should You Consider Using Lander?
- Free 14-day trial on both packages to try before committing
- Dynamic text replacement tool
- It can create Facebook landing pages
- A/B testing
- Beautiful and elegant templates
- No coding skills needed
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Highly customizable
- Integration with Facebook
- Mobile-responsive landing pages
- Auto-fill forms
- Email integration
- Google Analytics integration
- Unlimited landing pages
- Conversion analytics tracking
- Google fonts
- Countdown features
- Google Maps
- PayPal integration
- Prices start from $16 per month
HubSpot makes a variety of tools for digital marketers and salespeople, but we are big fans of their landing page tool. They describe their marketing service as: everything you need to launch effective marketing campaigns that make people interested in your business and happy to be your customer. HubSpot is an enterprise marketing solution that has an excellent solution for creating landing pages.
Why Should You Consider Using Hubspot?
- Captures leads with forms in an easy format
- A/B testing
- Blog & content creation tools
- SEO & content strategy
- Facebook lead ads
- Offers list segmentation
- Pages are fully responsive on all devices
- Offers personalized landing page content for individual visitors
- Allows you to create professional-looking landing pages in minutes
- Captures and converts leads using live chat, pop-up forms, conversational bots, etc.
- They literally make everything you’ll ever need to succeed in marketing — from CRM to email marketing.
Wishpond is more than a landing page builder. You can also create social contents, popups and run basic automation tasks with ease. Even with the most basic package, there’s no limit on the number of landing pages, social contests or popups you can create. Instead, you’re limited to the number of leads you can generate from your Wishpond toolkit each month.
For $49 per month, you can get up to 1,000 leads; $99 per month, you can get up to 1,500 leads and $199 per month gets you up to 10,000 leads.
Why Should You Consider Using Wishpond?
- Unlimited landing pages, social contests and popups
- Basic marketing automation features
- Lower starting prices
- Pricing based on number of leads, not features
Landingi is another straightforward landing page tool that has the core functions you’ll need to build, manage, and optimize landing pages. It has a great UI that allows you to pull from their image and font library. You can easily duplicate landing pages with a single click. Like Instapage, they also have a collaboration feature to make it easy to communicate and work within a team.
Why Should You Consider Using Landingi?
Google Analytics: Fully integrated with Google Analytics for a total view of the customer experience. Use your lead generation software wisely.
Conversion pixels: Place invisible 1×1 pixels on your landing pages to track your goals and see how your landing pages perform.
Custom scripts: Easily insert hidden code into your landing pages to analyze any data you would like to track with other tools.
A/B/x split testing: Get down to the key one or two variables that are really moving the needle. Landingi makes it easy to field and compare A/B/x splits.
Sub Accounts: Quickly set up sub accounts so multiple clients or campaigns can be managed from a single account.
User agents: Authorize anyone — on your team or at the client site — to create landing pages, monitor effects, and even duplicate successful landing pages between accounts.
Sub Account Flexibility: Easily duplicate and move landing pages between different sub accounts.
Unbranded emails: Create autoresponder and other notifications that omit any Landingi branding on them.
Custom templates: Tailor unique templates and make them available for your clients.
Look sharp: Upload stunning images to your own custom library, and make them available to your clients to reinforce their creation process.
White label: Impress your clients with a bespoke tool that reinforces your own branding.
When you think “website builder,” you think Wix. That’s because it has become the biggest player in the market, with over 125 million customers in almost 200 different countries around the world.
Wix is an excellent platform to build your website, no matter your level of expertise. Beginners will enjoy how easy Wix ADI is to use, while experienced developers will appreciate the advanced options Wix Corvid can offer.
With the flexible drag-and-drop editor, the huge template library, the exciting App Market, and the professional e-commerce features, what’s not to love? Well, the customer service, for one thing. But if you don’t mind reading guides and figuring things out on your own – or, alternatively, talking to customer support on the phone – you should be fine.
Why Should You Consider Using Wix?
- More than 30 Wix landing page templates (500+ overall).
- More than 250 apps (i.e., integrations).
- Premade sections to add to the page.
- Add live chat to your landing pages.
GetResponse is an all-in-one platform that allows you to build landing pages and helps you with your email marketing and marketing automation endeavor.
To get started with its landing page builder, you only need to follow through with the four simple steps, including:
- Select a template
- Customize your landing page
- Publish your landing page with a single click
- Once published, test your page and optimize it
Yes, it’s that simple. Another great thing is that you get multiple tools at a single price point. However, the landing page builder is not the primary tool, which might have its downsides.
Why Should You Consider Using GetResponse?
- Built-in, easy to use editor
- It places sticky sign-up forms to the bottom to the top edge of your landing page to convert your leads
- Fully mobile-responsive landing page templates with over 5,000 Shutterstock images
- Great Сustоmеr Ѕеrvісе
- Іntеllіgеnt Lіst Аutоmаtіоn
- Robust analytics and testing
- Countdown timer to prompt your leads to take action
ClickFunnels allows you to pick the sales funnel that is designed to sell your type of product, so you can send traffic to the offer.
Clickfunnels allows you to sell any product online. You simply pick your sales funnel, pick your design and upload a few custom elements like a logo. Modify the page with a few drag and drop tools and your entire funnel is ready to roll.
It’s not at the top of the list because it’s not quite a landing page software — as much as it’s a full website + marketing funnel in one. ClickFunnels is a perfect solution for entrepreneurs selling a course or consulting service on the internet and want landing pages, email nurtures and payment solutions all in one.
Why Should You Consider Using ClickFunnels?
- ClickFunnels is stupid easy to use
- Start to finish in a few minutes with onboarding videos
- Easy to move content around and get a business live online
- Has plugins, form creation and page design
- Templates are very simple
- Easy to add videos, tracking code, etc.
- Captures leads with forms in an easy format
SendinBlue has come a long way over the years. What started out as an email marketing software platform has matured into a fully-fledged marketing, sales and lead management system.
I’m a big fan of its landing page builder, too, largely because the drag-and-drop interface works so smoothly. Its templates are a great starting point with fresh, modern designs that you can modify in no time and get new pages published – precisely what you want from a builder like this.
SendinBlue’s landing page builder is available for customers signed up to its Premium and Enterprise plans but you don’t need to worry about pricing. SendinBlue is very much at the affordable end of the email marketing spectrum and prices for its Premium plan start at a very reasonable £39/mo.
You’re not only getting a quality landing page builder for your money either, but also email marketing, A/B testing, marketing automation, instant chat and a whole bunch of other features.
SendinBlue is a bit of a newcomer to the landing page builder arena but it has done an excellent job of adding this to its already impressive repertoire.
Why Should You Consider Using SendinBlue?
- Super-smooth drag-and-drop builder
- Templates are fresh and modern
- A/B testing
- Integrated email marketing features
- Landing page goals and reports
- Beyond reasonable pricing
MailerLite is a well-known platform in the email marketing world. However, it’s little-known that it has a landing page builder as well.
It is worth noting that MailerLite is available in eight languages.
And the best part? They offer a free version to check the service out, which is a great plus.
Why Should You Consider Using MailerLite?
- Drag-and-drop builder for fast and easy landing page creation
- The landing page editor is very flexible and allows complete customization
- You can try it for free
- Signup form integration for lead generation
- Offers engagement features such as a quiz and survey features
- A/B testing available (up to 5 pages simultaneously)
- Analytics board
- Ability to save templates for future use
- Specialized content blocks available
- Allows custom domain and SSL integration
- GDPR compliance settings available (great for EU clients)
- Automatically responsive on all devices
- Incredible collection of templates
Mailchimp lets you design beautiful-looking landing pages in just a few clicks – and the company claims that its customers have seen their audience growth rate increase by 36% after using its landing page creator. If you’re feeling experimental, it’s a good platform for testing out products, messaging and ideas before launching. It accepts online payments via Square, which lets you sell items directly from your landing page with no e-commerce store required.
You can even highlight products and feature a top seller or promote your latest collection with products imagery post directly from your connected e-commerce website. Mailchimp recommends combining its landing pages with your other marketing efforts to create a brand-new experience for customers.
Why Should You Consider Using Mailchimp?
- Easy integration
- Mobile templates
- Drag and drop
- A/B split testing
TARS is one of the leading chatbot platform tools on the market. Now you may be thinking: Why does a chatbot builder feature in this list?
It’s because TARS has been gaining popularity with its fresh approach to landing pages – using chatbots instead of forms aka Conversational Landing Pages. Instead of static pages and forms, TARS lets you engage your visitors in personalized conversations and collect 2x as many leads.
With access to over 450 free lead generation and qualification templates for any business, including healthcare, legal, real estate, insurance and travel, you can make the chatbot landing pages live in minutes.
The TARS chatbot builder offers an easy to use drag and drop feature where you can customize the templates or build a new one ground up without any need for coding. Just ask the visitors relevant questions in a personalized, easy and engaging manner and start collecting more leads.
You can get a chatbot landing page for $99 a month with the Professional plan which gives you access to five chatbots or upgrade to the Business plan for $499 for more features and usage. In both plans, TARS also offers to build custom chatbots for you with their experts.
Why Should You Consider Using TARS?
- Higher Conversion Rates
- Leads Qualification
- Custom Conversation Workflow
- Unique Chatbot URLs
- Powerful Data Analytics
- API Integration
Landing pages can make or break a campaign’s success. They’re where website visitors determine whether to convert and become valuable customers — or not.
This means it’s more than worth it to invest some time and money into developing great landing pages. Though this requires more work upfront than sending ad campaign traffic to an existing page, it will yield much better results in the long term.
And though creating effective landing pages can be tough, each of the seven platforms listed in this guide can help you do just that.
In fact, I’m confident that any option on this list can be a good choice for your business.
So if you’re ready to start generating more leads and sales from your ad campaigns, it’s time to get serious about your landing pages.
Choose an option from the list above, and start creating.
You need to take part in a contest for one of the most useful blogs on the net. I am going to highly recommend this web site!|
I know this website provides quality depending articles or reviews and additional information, is there
any other website which presents these kinds of information in quality?
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about game. Regards